The Dating Breeze™ is currently on the lookout for motivated individuals to join us as Senior/Dating Consultants.
Responsibilities of the Senior/Dating Consultant are as follows:
- To provide personalized, high quality dating services to our clients by listening to their needs, understanding their expectations, and following through with finding the most suitable match for them while maintaining professional objectivity throughout the process.
- To be accountable for the collection, maintenance and submission of company documents such as membership forms, service agreement forms, etc.
- To be held responsible for sales turnovers and achieve targets set by the company.
- To assist in handling, managing and resolving client complaints and feedback in a fair and professional manner.
- To abide by the company’s Code of Professional Conduct at all times during the course of employment.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Possess positive work attitude, diligence and responsibility
- Able to work well both independently and within a team
- Exhibit good communication, interpersonal, social and networking skills
- Able to effectively communicate and interact with our target market of Professionals, Managers, Executives and Business Owners (PMEBs)
- Highly experienced in customer service/sales/counseling
- Hold A-Level/Diploma qualification & above
- Minimum 21 years old
- Effectively bilingual
Interested applicants can send their resumes to email@example.com or call 6622 5559 for enquiries.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.